13 Festival Essentials
It's festival season! Whether you a festival newbie or a seasoned pro you are bound to forget something. Here is a list of 13 essentials that will keep you dancing the night away.
- Reusable Water Bottle- Stay hydrated and reduce plastic waste by bringing your own reusable water bottle.
- Sunglasses and Sunscreen- When spending any amount of time outdoors it is absolutely essential to protect yourself from the elements. We all know to invest in a good sun cream to prevent a nasty burn, but keeping your eyes safe from UV rays is just as important. Crann offers a wide array of stylish sunglasses perfect for festival season!
- Portable Phone Charger- All your selfies will take a toll on your mobile's battery. Be sure to pack a portable charger so you never miss the perfect picture.
- Watch- Keep a timepiece on you to keep you on schedule and never miss an artist or event. Crann watches are a great addition to any festival outfit with their beautiful wooden design.
- Portable First Aid Kit- Packing a kit with paracetamol or ibuprofen, blister plasters, and antiseptic can make or break your festival experience. Accidents happen, people get blisters and suffer headaches. These things aren't planned, so it's better to be safe than sorry.
- Bin Bags- Don't be a slob! Take your rubbish with you.
- Folding Chairs, Pillows, and Blankets- If you're going to be out all day you might as well be comfortable. Relax and enjoy the music on a folding chair.
- Tent, Sleeping Bag and Sleeping Mat- These are imperative when attending a festival! The ground is bound to be hard, so make sure you bring a mat to cushion your sleeping bag.
- Torch or Flashlight- It's hard to see in the dark. Don't forget your torch to avoid tripping over sleeping bags and slumbering tent mates.
- Clothes for All Weather Conditions- Whilst attending any kind of outdoor event in the UK it is best to take some rain gear. Keep yourself dry with a poncho and Wellies. Pack a jumper for cool nights and light-coloured loose clothing for the heat.
- Toiletries- Festivals can get crowded and hot. With so many people in one spot, things can get smelly. Avoid contributing to the stench by bringing your deodorant, dry shampoo, toothpaste, and toothbrush.
- Toilet Paper- Festivals are crowded and the toilets are bound to run out of paper. Pack it so you never risk not having it!
- Glitter, Body Paint, Metallic Temporary Tattoos- Finally, remember to express yourself to the fullest! It is essential to go all out with glitters, body paints, and adornments. There is no better time to shimmer and shine than at an outdoor festival!
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.